Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meet our Employee...


 Katie Park  

















Major: 
Graphic Design
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Photography Lead Assistant. Yay! ^.^
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that is is false?  
Haaaaahahahaaa. Well I started out as an Aquarius, so I’m going to stick with it and as much as I want to believe in this stuff, they basically made it extremely hard by randomly changing the signs and than adding a new one.  
What’s your favorite color?
Orange. Orange. ORANGE. Although I hate wearing orange and I definitely hate oranges even though the smell is nice.
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
The paper and matte board cutter. Exacto blades, rulers, straight lines are the death of me.
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
Hmmmmmmmm…. I did a B&W photo series on prostitution. I’m not sure if it’s the ‘coolest’ thing I’ve made here, but it did get the most reactions.
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
CUCUMBERS!!!!!!!! Yum yum yummm! [Raw, they’re awful when cooked, actually I prefer all my vegetables raw that cooked. When they’re cooked, most people over cook them and make them mushy, like they think we don’t have teeth. Ew.
What’s your favorite website?
I don’t know, Netflix?
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
Ummmmm… I can tell you which classes I’ve hated… Intro to Ceramics, Intro to Design, Graphic Design I, Art Survey, Chemistry 102 and Calculus 211. Ugh, I get the shivers thinking about them.
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
No, but I do believe in the supernatural.

 

2 comments:

broken lightswitch said...

Just a general comment about the title of the blog:

I thought the American spelling is "center" and not "centre." Which one are you?

- Confused Canadian student at UWM

UW-Milwaukee said...

We are indeed "Centre".