Thursday, March 15, 2012

:: Meet Our Employee! ::



Rachel Clark

Nickname:
Unknown
Major:
Photography, Art Therapy, and Muggle Studies.
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Photography Lead. I lurk around the corners of the darkroom.
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that it is false? 
I believe that I'm an otter; it doesn't have to do with spirit signs but that's just my spirit animal.
What’s your favorite color?
Any color under the sun!
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
Sewing machines because I rip my clothes frequently.
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
I littered the Arts and Craft Centre with cat calendar cutouts once.
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
An asparagus. They have nice hair.
What’s your favorite website?
I like Pinterest.com. And, I like the Most Beautiful Teen contest on Facebook.
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
2-D concepts was really amazing, Christopher Willey was a fantastic teacher.
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
No, but I do believe in cyclops's

No comments: