Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet our Employee...


















Kate Kopp


Nickname:
Carrie Bradshaw
Major:
Painting/Drawing. I love it. I can't help it. Painting is the only thing that makes sense. It's an escape I allow myself to be lost in.
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Program Manager. My job is challenging but in the best possible ways. I get paid to be creative and work with the most incredible people. The SACC staff is motivated, charismatic, funny, passionate, lively, dedicated and simply lovely.
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that is is false?
I hate astrological signs. I believe in Jesus. I don't hate astrology, but I put no thought into it's significance. Wow, that sounds serious.
What’s your favorite color?
Green. Sometimes blue is perfect, but I'm always drawn to green. This may be why trees are my most favorite thing.
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
The BESTEST would have to be the center fuse. Casting is an incredible process that I would encourage anyone to learn. Sign up for the Silver Casting class. It starts Wednesday, March 30!
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
I made a drawing of Kim Sullivan's face. She is a hottie so I enjoyed it.
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
Broccoli, with a side of ranch because I can't eat broccoli without ranch.
What’s your favorite website?
Besides f-book? BAAHHH Well, ffffound.com, satorialist.com, postsecret.com
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
Painting Studio, Kay Knight keeps me motivated, and I love developing a series.
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
I already told you - I believe in Jesus.

1 comment:

kbroenen said...

can we see this drawing of kim? purrrrty please?