Thursday, April 21, 2011

::: Meet our Employee... :::













Alex Dobrient


Nickname:
Doby, Dobness, AD
Major:
Ceramics
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Ceramics Area Manager
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that is is false?
Scorpio, good thing I never got that scorpion tattoo I always wanted when I was 15.
What’s your favorite color?
Black and Blue
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
The potter's wheel
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
I sewed my own little black sack dress in the summer of 2011. (In the future)
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
I see myself as a bushel of Asparagus.
What’s your favorite website?
hulu.com
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
Intro to ceramics, Intro to printmaking
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
Yes, and I am horrified.


No comments: