Friday, April 6, 2012

:: Meet our Employee! ::



Anna Kupiecki


Nickname:
Badger or Sudoku
Major:
An incoming Art History grad student
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Operations Manager. I make sure we don't get set on fire. Sometimes I order all the things.
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that it is false? 
Gemini. A Polish horoscope said that I would get this job and I did, hahaha! (maniacal laughter)
What’s your favorite color?
Green! It's pretty.
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
The torches or the kilns. Specifically the third kiln. The Santa Maria!
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
A metal jellyfish, it was bitchin'.
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
A potato, although it may be a tuber. Because it sounds really sexy in French.
What’s your favorite website?
Tumblr
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
Art and Civic Culture in 15th Century Florence. Florence is the best ever. And I love Tanya Tiffany!
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
Yes, and I have a plan, but I won't tell you.

No comments: