Friday, April 27, 2012

:: Meet our Employee! ::



Mari Marks


Nickname:
Mars; That's what Nellie Calls me.
Major:
Painting and Drawing/Ceramics
What is your position at the Craft Centre?
Fibers Assistant. I fix my ripped jeans.
What astrological sign do you believe you are, knowing now that it is false? 
Virgo, it totally matches my personality and I don't know why.
What’s your favorite color?
Purple, without a doubt.
What facility / tool / area do you think is the bestest at the Craft Centre?
The sewing machine, so I can fix my ripped jeans, duh. Thread fixes everything, not duct tape. 
What is the coolest thing you have made at the Craft Centre?
A metal necklace, it had three circles and I stamped my siblings names into them.
If you were a vegetable, which one would you be?
I would be a corn stalk, because corn is delicious! And it reminds me of Summer. Also, if dessert were a vegetable, I would totally be dessert.
What’s your favorite website?
Etsy.
What is your favorite class you have ever taken while at UWM?
2-D Concepts, I met a lot of my really good friends there and learned a ton!
Lastly, Do you believe in Zombies?
Yes, because people want revenge. I'm certain.

No comments: