Saturday, February 13, 2010

Greetings!

Hello everyone,

My name is Kate Kopp, and I'm currently training as the new Program Manager here at the Studio Arts and Craft Center. I'm a Junior receiving my undergrad in Painting/Drawing, a minor in Psychology with hopes of receiving my masters in Art Therapy. I also enjoy working with Ceramics, Photography and Metals.

I'm so excited for this opportunity and can't wait to meet all the students and community members who use this space. Please stop by and introduce yourselves! I would love to hear any suggestions you may have. Also please let me know if your interested in instructing or the possibilities of future employment.

I'm extremely passionate about the community that forms when artists work as a collective. Just think of how dull are work would be if we didn't have other artists to communicate with. Therefore, I'm leaving you with a website I look to for inspiration. This site speaks to a wide range of artists and will hopefully help you with any future road blocks.

www.ffffound.com

No comments: