Friday, February 26, 2010

S C R E E N P R I N T I N G! Zing Pow!!

Hello! I'm Kim Sullivan and I'm the taking over the Marketing Manager position at the Studio Arts and Crafts Centre. I'm a Graphic Design major graduating next December. I've been working at SACC for a little over a year and I think it's one of the best facilities on campus for both art majors and non art majors.
We have an awesome Screenprinting class that is starting Monday March 29th. Screenprinting is so much fun to learn and it's a great medium for anyone. You can print on tee-shirts, bags, paper, wood...well just about anything.
I've been working on a little marketing campaign for the Craft Centre for the past month of so called the Doo-Dad project. The craft centre employees have been busy collecting random objects from the studio space and as a result I've been designing and printing these little informative cards that will get tied on to all these pieces in order to be scattered through the campus. You can use screenprinting as a form of marketing for any organization or club you are involved in, just come in and ask us. Here is a little snippet of what the Doo-Dad cards will look like....

Here are some other fun things that have been Screenprinted...

design courtesy of Chris Gulczynski

screenprinted on stained wood

If you are interested contact the Studio Arts and Crafts Centre
and sign up for the Screenprinting class starting March 29th, 2010!



No comments: